We build efficientSoftware R&D officesin Ukraine
We are techflower team. We help international businesses and startups launch remote software engineering teams and open efficient software R&D Offices in Ukraine.
We're located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, Europe's fastest-growing tech center.
Since 2018 we helped 15 clients from Europe, US and Singapore open their R&D offices in Kyiv which led to their huge transformation and results.
Looking for the best software engineers despite the location? Want your entire team working in the same office? Pick the best option for you and we will cover the rest.
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Legal, Payroll, Taxes, Social benefits
- Working from home office or coworking spaces anywhere in Ukraine
- 3-6 weeks to ramp-up a team of 5 engineers
- Engineers use their own hardware or we update it to something custom at your expense
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Legal, Payroll, Taxes, Social benefits,Travel management
- The whole team is based in one office in Kyiv, Ukraine
- 4-8 weeks to ramp-up a team of 7-10 engineers
- Talent pool of 150.000+ IT specialists
- Office opening and operations management
- Support the relocation to Kyiv
- Free internal technical and product consultancy when needed
- Advanced ongoing HR support
Do you need our help ?Let’s talk
Our recruitment team will tackle a team of 7-10 engineers within 4-8 weeks timeframe.
Your team will be provided with the best well-equipped and dedicated working space
Senior HR will make sure the entire team stays engaged and collaboration is productive.
We'll be happy to arrange visits between you and your team as often as you need
The finance department will handle all payments to your team, taxes management etc.
Our legal counsel will make sure your IP is properly transferred and your interests are protected.
We start with your expectations and needs in software engineering. Our Recruitment Team will collaborate with you to draft the anticipated team profile: seniority levels, roles and responsibilities of every team member.
This process will consist of several stages: pre-screens, technical assessment, technical interviews and calls with your representatives to get the final approval from your side. Once you are ready to lock the talent for your project, we'll come up with an official offer and handle all the paperwork internally.
This is the time we make sure a newcomer has everything needed: a comfortable place if the office, all the equipment, required accounts, all legal docs are signed and put to the folder. Our HR manager will work closely with you to make sure we define your expectations and KPI on a team level.
Operations and Support
Finally, we are here. You have a team that is ready to bring huge value to your business. We want to keep the collaboration simple but some things are important for us and we want to have them standing: regular HR check-in, quarterly business reviews and status meetings with you, online and offline team-buildings to make sure we're all engaged and connected.
From deep technical topics to current business trends our articles have you covered.
- February 26 2021In-House vs Outsourcing Software Development: Advantages And RisksYou strive to create your product quickly, efficiently, and on a low budget. But how do you turn your idea into reality? How to choose…
- February 08 2021Communication Tips for Effective Managing in Remote TeamsLess and less, you can observe teams gathered in one place. The pandemic has brought its adjustments to the current market situation. Many…
- January 14 2021Guide: How To Hire and Retain Technical Talents One of the most valuable steps in progress is growing your organization, not only in terms of revenue or number of customers but also on…
- December 22 2020How to Evaluate Project Team ProductivityWhen it comes to evaluating your projects’ productivity and your team, it’s important to use the right tactics. When you use the proper…
- December 08 2020How to Start A Remote Development Office?Any successful project needs an experienced team of specialists who can implement profitable strategies, eliminate unexpected problems, take…
- November 23 2020How to Motivate Your Team for Great SuccessWhen you start running a business, your team is your most important and greatest resource. Remember the famous movie “The Three Musketeers…
- November 10 2020Building an Effective Software Development Team For Your ProjectModern technology is enabling companies to leverage technical talent around the world and build a successful remote development team. Hiring…
- October 28 2020How Does The Software R&D Office In Ukraine Save Your Cost And Time?Is the outsourcing of software development services in Ukraine still worth a penny? Which regions are the most popular for this? You will…
- September 29 2020How To Effectively Manage Your Remote TeamThe world is going through quite difficult times. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, citizens were asked to isolate themselves and maintain…
- September 14 2020The Main Benefits Of A Remote Team comparing to In-house EmployeesWhat used to be a strange dream at the beginning of the 20th century is now an essential part of our modern life. Today, in this situation…
- August 28 2020Where You Can Find Dedicated Developers For Your Project And How To Manage Them EffectivelyToday, hiring qualified and experienced professionals can be a considerable challenge as they are in high demand. Many companies prefer to…