We build efficientSoftware R&D officesin Ukraine
We are techflower team. We help international businesses and startups launch remote software engineering teams and open efficient software R&D Offices in Ukraine.
We're located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, Europe's fastest-growing tech center.
Since 2018 we helped 15 clients from Europe, US and Singapore open their R&D offices in Kyiv which led to their huge transformation and results.
Looking for the best software engineers despite the location? Want your entire team working in the same office? Pick the best option for you and we will cover the rest.
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Legal, Payroll, Taxes, Social benefits
- Working from home office or coworking spaces anywhere in Ukraine
- 3-6 weeks to ramp-up a team of 5 engineers
- Engineers use their own hardware or we update it to something custom at your expense
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Legal, Payroll, Taxes, Social benefits,Travel management
- The whole team is based in one office in Kyiv, Ukraine
- 4-8 weeks to ramp-up a team of 7-10 engineers
- Talent pool of 150.000+ IT specialists
- Office opening and operations management
- Support the relocation to Kyiv
- Free internal technical and product consultancy when needed
- Advanced ongoing HR support
Do you need our help ?Let’s talk
Our recruitment team will tackle a team of 7-10 engineers within 4-8 weeks timeframe.
Your team will be provided with the best well-equipped and dedicated working space
Senior HR will make sure the entire team stays engaged and collaboration is productive.
We'll be happy to arrange visits between you and your team as often as you need
The finance department will handle all payments to your team, taxes management etc.
Our legal counsel will make sure your IP is properly transferred and your interests are protected.
We start with your expectations and needs in software engineering. Our Recruitment Team will collaborate with you to draft the anticipated team profile: seniority levels, roles and responsibilities of every team member.
This process will consist of several stages: pre-screens, technical assessment, technical interviews and calls with your representatives to get the final approval from your side. Once you are ready to lock the talent for your project, we'll come up with an official offer and handle all the paperwork internally.
This is the time we make sure a newcomer has everything needed: a comfortable place if the office, all the equipment, required accounts, all legal docs are signed and put to the folder. Our HR manager will work closely with you to make sure we define your expectations and KPI on a team level.
Operations and Support
Finally, we are here. You have a team that is ready to bring huge value to your business. We want to keep the collaboration simple but some things are important for us and we want to have them standing: regular HR check-in, quarterly business reviews and status meetings with you, online and offline team-buildings to make sure we're all engaged and connected.
From deep technical topics to current business trends our articles have you covered.
- March 16 2023Overview of Popular Places for Hiring Offshore Software Development Teams in 2023Organizations around the world need experienced developers who are ready to apply new modernized technologies. Finding the right talent has…
- February 14 2023Team Augmentation In Poland: All You Want To KnowQuite a few factors influence the success of an outsourcing project. This is offshore developers’ technical expertise, work experience…
- January 16 2023How to Improve Your IT Power With Offshore Dedicated TeamSoftware development allows companies to complete development projects while reducing overall costs. However, this is a rather complicated…
- November 22 2022Benefits Of Hiring An Offshore Software Development TeamMore and more global startups are hiring offshore developers to turn their ideas into worthwhile projects. The owners of the companies…